Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ

 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Collectors and Users Open Forum
 C-215 Lenock

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Antispam question: Please provide registration password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* Forum Code is ON

New! Upload Image

Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
RCCCUK Posted - Jul 16 2009 : 06:58:20 AM
I am hoping that someone might know something about this set C-215 Lenock. It came with my Zorki-4 Reflex, but doesn't appear to be part of it.

The three main units in the box assemble to make the two devices shown below. They appear to be for viewing through a wall. There is abutton to open a shutter in order to view. The angle of view is about 100 degrees.

I am puzzled by the two remaining items in the box, which are shown below. The black circular device has a locking screw in its centre and its outer thread screws into the white collar of the other device. It will screw in either way up, as the pictures show.

The handle has a spring loaded pin that will locate in any of eight holes, but this does not rotate the device in the white collar. The rectangular plate is drilled with four holes to attach to something, but what? I would much appreciate any suggestions.


3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Detlev Posted - Jul 17 2009 : 10:10:05 AM
Hi David,

C-215 is manufactured in the Soviet Union but also used in the GDR. The documentation says that you should use the stop ring to adjust the aperture of the lens to the hole in the wall.
As far as I can remember later C-215 haven't got these strange items anymore.
I asked a friend in Moscow to explain these parts.

RCCCUK Posted - Jul 17 2009 : 02:23:26 AM
Hi Detlev

Many thanks for your reply and documentation. The metal label on the box reads C-215 plus the serial number, so would this device have been manufactured in Germany or the Soviet Union? I am sorry to say that I cannot read German. Does the documentation say what the two devices in my last photos are for?

Detlev Posted - Jul 16 2009 : 08:44:55 AM
this device is called "KRAPIWA 4" and it is for looking through thin walls and ceilings.



USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000