Located in
Still Cameras > KMZ - Zenit

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan

Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 17 2008 :  11:34:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Especially to Zoom please:

Just recieved my KM+ from UK, and it is marked "Date 1104" which should mean October 2004? Serial is 04001073.
In KMZ-website I found:
"In the summer of 2004 name series Zenith- KM with the corrected construction for the differentiation from several " [podmochennoy]" for the reputations of the previous parties it was decided to replace by: "ZENIT-KM-plus". Cameras with this marking were for the first time represented by autumn on the exhibition of Fotokina-2004. In 2005 release by the Krasnogorsk plant of specular cameras, and in particular - Zenith-KM-Plus, was ended according to the Council resolution of the directors of enterprise dated November 24, 2004."

So is it true that KM+ was only made under September-October 2004 and this is one of the last ones?
Last production year for KM was 2003 if I am correct, and KM+ are from those 15097 cameras?
Zoom
596 Posts
Posted - Dec 17 2008 :  6:06:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cedricfan

Just recieved my KM+ from UK, and it is marked "Date 1104" which should mean October 2004? Serial is 04001073.

November 2004.

quote:
Originally posted by cedricfan

So is it true that KM+ was only made under September-October 2004 and this is one of the last ones?
Last production year for KM was 2003 if I am correct, and KM+ are from those 15097 cameras?

No. All cameras remaining in warehouses has been rebuilded to "plus".
Go to Top of Page
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Dec 18 2008 :  04:53:34 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Beat me to it, was it the KMplus that was on ebay? I was going to buy that oneCongratulations let us know if its any good

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses,some Zenit,Yashica,Pentax Bodies and a Minox35GT
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 18 2008 :  09:38:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, the one from UK, and hardly used at all. Been hunting for one a longer time now, to complete Zenitology as I already have the first prod type of "numberless" 1954 camera. Of course Alain has a pre-series 1952 but I can only dream of one...
Go to Top of Page

Guido Studer
Guido
Switzerland
362 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 18 2008 :  09:54:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Guido's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Juhani

If you like to buy a new one you can do it here:

http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/zenit-camera-km-plus.htm

But you need to be patience, a delivery time of two month or so is possible.

Best wishes - Guido
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 18 2008 :  11:28:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got mine from UK yesterday and for a lot less price
Go to Top of Page
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Dec 19 2008 :  04:08:22 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ru gift is pretty good, I bought a couple of lenses from them but they are very slow, they also have an ebay shop with cheaper prices and their delivery was much quicker for some reason, just over a week to the UK ,but not as many items for sale

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses,some Zenit,Yashica,Pentax Bodies and a Minox35GT
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google