Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Bruno
Switzerland
5 Posts
Posted - Dec 21 2008 :  01:31:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I've been lurking around for a while and decided to subscribe to this great group.

I've been interested in photography and vintage equipment since I was a teenager (I'm 43 now) and bought my first FSU camera - a Kiev 4AM - about 20 years ago. There weren't many FSU cameras around in those days besides the ubiquitous Zenit 12XP, let alone information about them. Hard times for a collector!

Nowadays my collection consists of around 80 cameras, most of them from former USSR, and I'm trying to increase it every time I can (that is, every time my domestic Minister of Finances allows me to buy some gear... ).

I've been learning a lot reading this site, and hope I'll be able one day to contribute something to it. In the meanwhile, I'm sure I'll ask some stupid question, hope you'll bear with me....

Cheers to all,

Bruno

Guido Studer
Guido
Switzerland
362 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 21 2008 :  02:03:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Guido's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Bruno

Welcome here! Nice to meet someone from the neighborhood with the same interests ... ;-)

Best wishes - Guido
Go to Top of Page
BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - Dec 21 2008 :  10:58:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Bruno ,
Welcome here indeed..
What country in Switzerland do you stay ? (My sister in law family live near Lausanne )
So beware : here we are some dangerous addict in FSU collection....
by the way , if you need some cameras, please inform us (I have myself ,many double for trade or sale in example...)
See you soon for discuss about our addiction
Alain
Go to Top of Page
Bruno
Switzerland
5 Posts
Posted - Dec 22 2008 :  07:50:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you all for the warm welcome, it's nice to see there's so many addicts out there!

By the way, I'm in Solothurn; and yes, I believe very soon I'll "need" some new cameras (you know, Christmas and all that stuff... ).

Cheers,

Bruno
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google