Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan

Finland
1014 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 30 2008 :  11:35:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Today I got email from Victor that the book is now completed and is in a printing house. And in March 2009 it should be available

He also wrote that he is coming to Bievres with Aidas so one more reason for everyone to come

Best regards,
Juhani

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 31 2008 :  02:06:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

does anybody knows how to reach the information about hotels in Bievre? I was talking with Oleksandr Braslavsky few days ago and he advised me to rent a rooms within Bievre's area. We are 4 persons to come, so at least 2 double rooms are needed. Thanks in advance!

Happy New Year to you!

Aidas
Go to Top of Page
BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - Dec 31 2008 :  06:10:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aidas,
My opinion...
you have better to found an Hotel in Paris or just in suburbs (south)
price and comfort will be better....
then you will come to Bièvres by railway.
Alain
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 31 2008 :  06:38:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Alain, thanks! What do you think about idea to rent a car (with navigation installed) in the Airport? Or train from Paris would be much convenient indeed?

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1014 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 31 2008 :  08:25:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My plans are to take a cheap flight, this case Ryanair, to Frankfurt as that is the closest airport, then rent a car (through internet, quite cheap!) and a hotel in the southern suburbs of Paris. No rush so we can easily spend a couple of days on the way also, and direct flight would cost so much more!

Best regards,
Juhani
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 31 2008 :  09:29:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Juhani,

Indeed, great idea! Unfortunately I have 2 days limit only, so will fly to Paris directly...

Happy New Year!

Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 31 2008 :  10:31:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yea, my plans were to take a cheap flight to Paris too , but the cheapest one out of Chicago is around $1000 per person (Delta)... .. We are currently looking for a hotel+flight package, from what I see a decent hotel+flight will cost us around $1600 a person, I am traveling with my wife for a week in Paris, but it's possible it may be London-Paris trip, have not finally decided yet.

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - Dec 31 2008 :  10:55:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aidas :
no hurry ...., so I will inform you about good but modern+cheap hotel in Paris....("porte de Versailles" area certainly)
when I meet Michel L. I will ask him opinion too...
Alain
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 03 2009 :  1:26:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Alain,

Thank you very much ... and Happy New Year 2009 to everyone!

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google