USSR cameras fan from Beijing of China
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wei Zhou
USSRBJ

China
19 Posts
Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  03:55:46 AM  Show Profile  Click to see USSRBJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone!
I've known this site long ago and not register until today. As I known, there are a lot of USSR cameras fan in China.For some reasons, there are also a lot of russian cameras in China. So if sometime you will come to China, I'm glad to be a dragoman for you. Here are some camers of my collections, not much as you have, but I also enjoy it.

fortunately, I have a fed-zorki

zorki 2

kiev 2a

I found some of you also like Chinese cameras, so if there's anything I can help you,please let me know.

Edited by - USSRBJ on Jan 08 2009 03:57:42 AM

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  05:25:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome to our Forums!

I would be very interested in two Smena clones from China: HuaShan and ChangJiang! I would be very appreciated, if you could help me to find these ...

Best Regards,
Aidas

P.S. Congratulations - your cameras are great!!!
Go to Top of Page

Wei Zhou
USSRBJ
China
19 Posts
Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  06:22:07 AM  Show Profile  Click to see USSRBJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I known that two Smena clones you related above and can find it in China, but there is an old problem, how could i send these to you? I have no international post experiences before...

Edited by - USSRBJ on Jan 08 2009 06:22:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  06:25:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ni hao and welcome!

Posting parcels from China is not a problem, registered air mail is very fast and secure! I think sending money can be more problem if you don't have Paypal.

Best regards,
Juhani
Go to Top of Page

Wei Zhou
USSRBJ
China
19 Posts
Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  06:51:31 AM  Show Profile  Click to see USSRBJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your regards.
Maybe someday I'll try these. I also think posting parcels between diffrent country is required in the near future. Because I am aware that finding foreign cameras just at home is difficult~

quote:
Originally posted by cedricfan

Ni hao and welcome!

Posting parcels from China is not a problem, registered air mail is very fast and secure! I think sending money can be more problem if you don't have Paypal.

Best regards,
Juhani

Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  07:52:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi again,

Sending money is not a problem, I will send you cash in registered envelope, if the modern payments are not available at the moment ... Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Wei Zhou
USSRBJ
China
19 Posts
Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  09:04:02 AM  Show Profile  Click to see USSRBJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aidas,
The way of payments is not the problem.
Though I can't sent these chinese cameras to you right now, i coult share the basic infomation and pictures of Chinese cameras to anyone who want them.

Ok, let's begin our tour of soviet photo equipment, which I most interested in.

quote:
Originally posted by AidasCams

Hi again,

Sending money is not a problem, I will send you cash in registered envelope, if the modern payments are not available at the moment ... Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Aidas

Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  09:28:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome USSRBJ!!

Great to a have a second Chinese member! Yes many of us are very interested in Chinese cameras since a lot of their are either clones and have roots in Soviet ones. So it's only logical some keep Chinese cameras as extension of their Soviet collection, thus the section in the catalog for these! Looking forward for you participation! I envy your FED-Zorki, I still have not found one for myself, and I call myself a collector, eh? ... It is next on my list, I just can't pay the prices people are asking for them today - $800-$1000US!! .

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  09:54:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Especially for you Vlad:

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/Zorki_FEDb.JPG

First camera to arrive this year, a good start! Not perfect but the price was very correct, thanks to a certain member

Best regards,
Juhani

Edited by - cedricfan on Jan 08 2009 09:57:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  10:17:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Congrats!! I hope you paid a reasonable price for it. .

Is this common to have Industar-22 AND Moskva on the lens like that? I've only seen one or the other... or the 1948 FED-Zorkis all have this kind of lenses...

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  12:21:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi Aidas ,
I will have soon such a Chinese Smena ...I can keep it for you when I will erceived (My brother in law , bought one in China when he goes for hunting a Chinese girl friend (very pretty...may be a future Sister in law !!)
USSRBJ : wecome too ...yes yes yes ... we are (I am) really interested in Chineses camera collection..
something like 50 are on my shelves ...some are very well made ! Must be enlarge !
Alain
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  12:49:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Around 60 Chinese cameras here...

Best regards,
Juhani
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  3:57:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mermoz37

hi Aidas ,
I will have soon such a Chinese Smena ...I can keep it for you when I will erceived (My brother in law , bought one in China when he goes for hunting a Chinese girl friend (very pretty...may be a future Sister in law !!)
USSRBJ : wecome too ...yes yes yes ... we are (I am) really interested in Chineses camera collection..
something like 50 are on my shelves ...some are very well made ! Must be enlarge !
Alain

Alain,

I would be very happy to have Chinese Smena in my collection ...

Thanks in advance,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Wei Zhou
USSRBJ
China
19 Posts
Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  7:57:45 PM  Show Profile  Click to see USSRBJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks for everyone's regards~
Thanks for all of your kindness~

Maybe I will have a topic of the USSR clones of Chinese cameras next week~ or today...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google