Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo

Brazil
1993 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 04 2007 :  12:12:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Today is an important day October 4th 2007.
Just 50 years ago there was sucessfully lauched the first Earth satelit. - The famous "SPUTNIK" -. This was the main moto to promote and better know world over the large array of Soviet cameras. Also the main reason we are here discussing about them!
Slava Chetire Oktiabria!
LP

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4248 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 04 2007 :  12:17:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh wow! That's cool to know! It is also my son's first birthday! :) I guess he was born on an interesting date :)! How cool is that?!
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1993 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 04 2007 :  12:49:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What is his name? Sputniksky? ho ho!
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4248 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 04 2007 :  7:28:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LOL :)
Go to Top of Page

Bill Parkinson
nightphoto
USA
1027 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 04 2007 :  8:23:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit nightphoto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad,

My best wishes to your son on his first birthday, and also to you and your wife! Maybe your little one will be among the first to colonize Mars in the future.

Happy Birthday little Vladimir ;-))

Regards, Bill

Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4248 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 04 2007 :  8:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hehehe, thank you Bill! :) His name is Danny :)

Nice picture! :) Do you know who that is in the picture?

Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Bill Parkinson
nightphoto
USA
1027 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 04 2007 :  9:19:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit nightphoto's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Well then, Happy Birthday Danny!

No, I don't know who it is, but it is one of those 3-D lenticular postcards from the USSR and I bought it because the Cosmonaut is holding a Russian camera! Maybe a Space Leningrad !

Regards, Bill

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google