Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
dee * [ adopted ] dowling
dee

United Kingdom
114 Posts
Posted - Mar 05 2009 :  5:20:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have just aquired a Uk Leningrad 4 meter in near new condition with box , Instructions , and , most importantly original passport which confirms it as 1979 manufacture - as is my as new UK Kiev 4a !
The e-bay seller did not show a picture , so I took her description on trust .
It works perfectly and has ASA speeds as well .
RESULT !
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  09:26:12 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice one! got a very similar Leningrad 4 in top working condition myself a couple of months ago, I think mines 1979 too, and its spot on with my sverdlovsk 4 and Samsung GX-10 so I dont think its been used.

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses,some Zenit,Yashica,Pentax Bodies and a Minox35GT
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  09:37:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yea these are pretty solid meters, and most found work too! This is my primary meter I use with all the cameras that I shoot.

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
dee
United Kingdom
114 Posts
Posted - Mar 11 2009 :  6:52:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Caught another Leningrad 4 mint boxed with passport - 1980 .
Those Uk meters with passports seem much more difficult to find than without ,
and £ 8.00 is cost effective .
Go to Top of Page
dee
United Kingdom
114 Posts
Posted - Mar 15 2009 :  05:43:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
... and a £ 4.00 grey one + £ 5.00 Leningrad 7 yet to arrive . My ASdee needs the reassurance of several same items , this is a less expensive means of satisfying this - and they all work within one stop , which I can correct on the ASA scale .
Go to Top of Page
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Mar 15 2009 :  3:22:46 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Have you got a sverdlovsk 4 yet they are prety good too, especially if you get the whole kit with battery adapters etc very solid and reliable.

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses, A lot of Zenit, some Yashica,and a Pentax Body also finally a Minox35GT
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google