Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vladislav Kern
Vlad

USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 10 2009 :  8:25:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Press release for: Chicago Photographic Collectors Society March 26, 2009
Press Contact: Marv Chait 773 262-5979 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

38TH ANNUAL PHOTOGRAPHIC SHOW IN SKOKIE

CHICAGO, IL The Chicago Photographic Collectors Society will present its Annual Spring International Camera and Image Show
& Sale on Sunday, May 3rd at the North Shore Holiday Inn, 5300
Touhy Ave., Skokie,IL, from 10 A.M. to 3 PM. Admission is $6.00
Donation at the door, children and photo students ( with school
I.D.) is $4.00. Free parking, free camera appraisals, and free camera check-ups by Kim Camera Service.

According to the show’s manager, Marv Chait, “This is the largest
Show of it’s type in the Midwest. Over 70 dealers from around the U.S., Canada and Japan will be available to buy and sell antique, collectable and contemporary cameras, including Digital, antique images and other photographic equipment of all kinds. We suggest that people who have old or unused cameras and photo equipment hidden away in their attics or basements bring them in for appraisals…. They may have real cash value”

Some of the highlights of the show will be a display of a rare collection of over 150 Russian made cameras presented by
Vladislav Kern, eminent expert on Soviet cameras. Also, Don
Goldberg, world renowned Leica repair expert and Robert Rotoloni, President of the Nikon Historical Society, author and Nikon expert will be present.

Call the North Shore Holiday Inn at 847 679-8900 for directions.
For more information, view the CPCS web site at www.chicagophotograpic.org

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 10 2009 :  8:32:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't know about "eminent expert" but I'll be there with Igor (imcphoto here on the site) displaying about 150 camera, come see us and say hello if you attend, would love to meet anyone who reads these forums.

Cheers,
Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  4:27:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
bump - Chicago Camera show this Sunday!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google