Zenitar-K 50/1.9
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall

United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Apr 22 2009 :  2:58:55 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Anybody know which if any Zenit Bodies this came with? They were only made for a couple of years according to the Kmz web site 1991-3 I think. Were they used for the A line of Zenits? Any help appreciated

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses, A lot of Zenit, some Yashica,and a Pentax Body also finally a Minox35GT
David Tomlinson
RCCCUK
United Kingdom
208 Posts
Posted - Apr 23 2009 :  03:07:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Richard,

The Zenitar-K 50/1.9 was certainly supplied with the Zenit-APK.

David.

Go to Top of Page
Zoom
596 Posts
Posted - Apr 23 2009 :  09:55:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Poolhall

Anybody know which if any Zenit Bodies this came with? They were only made for a couple of years according to the Kmz web site 1991-3 I think. Were they used for the A line of Zenits?

You mean this page: http://www.zenitcamera.com/archive/lenses/zenitar-1-9-50.html ?
Go to Top of Page
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Apr 23 2009 :  12:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yes thats the page, looks like production was 1990-1994, thanks for the swift replies, I can't remember seeing a photo of this lens on a camera, its nearly always a Helios 44k, or a Zenitar k-2.

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses, A lot of Zenit, some Yashica,and a Pentax Body also finally a Minox35GT
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1014 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 23 2009 :  12:56:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My two APKs have been with Helios.

Best regards,
Juhani
Go to Top of Page
Zoom
596 Posts
Posted - Apr 24 2009 :  02:30:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Poolhall

I can't remember seeing a photo of this lens on a camera, its nearly always a Helios 44k, or a Zenitar k-2.

See ZENIT-APM on that page.
Go to Top of Page
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Apr 24 2009 :  03:38:31 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well spotted I see it now thanks

Go to Top of Page
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  06:16:13 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just found a copy of the AM2 Manual on Zenit Camera Group, and apparently it could be issued with either the Zenitar 1.9k or Helios 44k

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google