Smena-7
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dominic Song
itssg

Malaysia
2 Posts
Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  01:19:47 AM  Show Profile  Click to see itssg's MSN Messenger address  Send itssg a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I'm just bought a Smena-7 from ebay. Unfortunately, the seller didn't give me the film cassettes. Please do let me know where can i get it. And I am looking for a English manual of this camera too.

Thanks ya...

Cheers,
Dominic

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  09:36:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Dominic,

You can try fedka.com or on eBay.. you can also post in the "wanted" section of this forum maybe someone has some spare ones.

Cheers,
Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Dominic Song
itssg
Malaysia
2 Posts
Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  9:20:15 PM  Show Profile  Click to see itssg's MSN Messenger address  Send itssg a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much. I am managed to get from ebay. Hope it is able to fit in.

But i am still looking for English manual for this camera.

Cheers,
Dominic
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  7:58:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dominic
You can see the cassetes at http://www.ussrphoto.com/Wiki/default.asp?WikiCatID=65&ParentID=3&ContentID=741&Item=Reloadable+cassetes

The instructions of Smena 7 will be the same as Smena 8 once those two camera are identical except for the rewind button.
The most common Smena 8M is also the same once it differs only by is external shape and lack of self timer.
Regards LP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google