Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ulrich W.
uwittehh

Germany
821 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  2:05:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit uwittehh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,

does anybody know the difference between the Granit 4,5/80-200 and an Arsat M 4,5/80-200? I have the Arsat but I have only found information about the Granit, and they look quite the same. Is it optical different or is it only a new name for the Granit?

Ulrich

http://fotos.cconin.de
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  4:36:08 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think they are exactly the same design but could be wrong

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses, A lot of Zenit, some Yashica,and a Pentax Body also finally a Minox35GT
Go to Top of Page

Ulrich W.
uwittehh
Germany
821 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  4:11:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit uwittehh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Richard, I also think that they are the same, but differs only in the year of production. Maybe they have changed the name because "Granit" sounds like a heavy rock :-)

By the way, I want to sell that lens. I thought I could use it on my K10D but unfortunately it has no switch for automatic/manual aperture so it is a bit useless on the Pentax... So if anybody is interested in a like new Arsat M with papers, instruction booklet and bag let me know.

I want to sell a like new Zenit 122 too. It has a Helios 44M-5 lens and works perfectly.

Ulrich

http://fotos.cconin.de
Go to Top of Page
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  5:12:31 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think you are right Ulrich I vaguely remember reading somewhere that production was moved from Kmz? or Komz? to Arsenal hence the differing years of production and names, hopefully someone can fill in the details. As an alternative to selling the lens, Alex (hk300) is selling m42-pk adapters on mflenses with the inner flange that pushes in the aperture pin and turns auto only m42 lenses to pre set for euro15 or usd17. Apparently his gear is fom Hong Kong and very good quality, I have one on order and want to use it with my Zenitar m2 on my digital slr, will let you know if its any good

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses, A lot of Zenit, some Yashica,and a Pentax Body also finally a Minox35GT
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  7:38:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In a given date in the middle of the 1990 years all lens produced at kiev Arsenal changed its original names to ARSat "Arsenal atelier" for comercial purposes no more than that.
Formulas and production places continued all the same.
LP
Go to Top of Page
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - May 01 2009 :  3:06:09 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks Luiz that makes a lot of sense

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses, A lot of Zenits, some Yashica,and finally a Minox35GT
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google