Located in
Member Articles & Blogs > Blogs

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vladislav Kern
Vlad

USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 03 2009 :  6:45:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
See the pictures from USSRPhoto.com display at Chicago Camera show in the attached Wiki entry.

Cheers,
Vlad.
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1959 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 03 2009 :  8:11:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Congratulations Vlad
Go ahead. We have the best forum in Russian cameras, and the best on cameras in general, as I know.
Not only by gathering so enthusiast people, but also on matters discussed here. Meanwhile You deserve a special honour in having built a so compreensive and user friendly forum I have ever seen.
My best
LP
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 03 2009 :  10:32:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you Luiz for kind words, as always, the members are the ones who deserve the real credit.

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page

Bill Parkinson
nightphoto
USA
1027 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 03 2009 :  10:45:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit nightphoto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice display Vlad! Good collection of cameras you have put together! You have represented us very finely! It is you who deserve the credit for all the work ... our fine friendly members are only here because of you, so thank you!

Regards, Bill

Go to Top of Page
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - May 04 2009 :  03:23:21 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Excellent job done Vlad looks superb, congratulations

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses, A lot of Zenits, some Yashica,and finally a Minox35GT
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 04 2009 :  09:08:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much! Lots of hard work went into this with great help from our member Igor Chertok (imcphoto) and my friend Leon.

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page

Ulrich W.
uwittehh
Germany
784 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 04 2009 :  12:46:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit uwittehh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very nice, Vlad. Looks, as if you were the man with the most cameras there :-)

Ulrich

http://fotos.cconin.de
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 04 2009 :  12:53:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't know about most cameras, but yes probably the biggest display. . Three tables full.

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - May 04 2009 :  1:16:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
congratulations Vlad,
nice and very pedagogic stall ....

(how heavy in your car ? are your arms strongest now ???)
Go to Top of Page
Steve
Bull Halsey
USA
229 Posts
Posted - May 04 2009 :  1:26:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I want to thank Vlad for taking so much time and effort in producing such a Grand Presentation. Our Show would not have been as successful and enjoyable if not for his display.

The impact was so impressive that our local Cable Television channel will be meeting with Vlad to sit down and plan an on air show featuring Vlad, his collection, and the USSRPhoto.Com website.

On behalf of the Chicago Photographic Collectors Society, and myself, THANKS !!

Steve
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 04 2009 :  1:52:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Alain, it was 3 large cars full of stuff - My Hummer H3, my wife's Mazda CX-7 and another large SUV. . My arms are very very sore right now from lifting all that .

And Steve thank you! I am very excited to do the taping of the interview on July 9th that will air locally. Will be educating some people about Soviet cameras and history. .

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1959 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 05 2009 :  4:12:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Let us see Vlad as Alexandr Nevsky of the Russian cameras!
Priviet!
LP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google