Located in
Still Cameras > GOMZ / LOMO / VOOMP - Other

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan

Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jun 17 2009 :  10:12:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It arrived today, and it is NOT a 130A as I and the seller thought, there is an L in the end
Also it is 1973 and not 1974 as the 130A so far have been

Best regards,
Juhani

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  10:28:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Juhani,

It's amazing discovery!!!. My best congratulations! It seems you've got a prototype of 130A camera indeed. It's very interesting to mention, that "Made in USSR" engravings on the frontplate were firstly used on early Sokol-2 cameras, i.e in 1977-1979, while your sample is from early 1973 ... Would be very happy to get a quality picture for my website, ok?

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  11:43:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Naturally you will get them, as well as the Global. First we will continue our vacation here in Finland though!

Best regards,
Juhani
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jun 20 2009 :  9:34:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Congratulations Juhani!!! This is quite an amazing and interesting piece! It's amazing that you've found a super-rare version of a very rare camera, hold on to it, it's probably worth A LOT of money if it is in fact a prototype as Aidas says .

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google