Located in
History, Documents & Ephemera > Publications and and Books

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vladislav Kern
Vlad

USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 17 2010 :  10:45:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okynek,

regarding you entry: " And later on same page 229 Start turrel and sniper: are any confirmation that thouse made by KMZ?" I think we should not put questioning statements into the list, but rather obvious and confirmed mistakes or inconsistencies. You know what I mean?

So I think there should first be a separate forum discussion about the item in question before it goes on the list of mistakes/correction to see if we get any proof/disproof or confirmation from our members. I'd like to definitely start off by giving a benefit of a doubt to the authors who had obviously spent a lot of time research this information and then if we do find indisputable proof or inconsistency in their description or theory, then put that on the list. If you don't mind I will remove that item from the entry.

Thanks,
Vlad.

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 17 2010 :  10:47:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
And please create SEPARATE thread for discussions of any potential issues with the book and then reference it in the wiki if it pans out to be inconsistency.

Thanks,
Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
okynek
759 Posts
Posted - Jan 17 2010 :  11:59:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, sure Vlad, take those comments out.
I believe we also need entry in Wiki for missing in the SSK book cameras and variation of the cameras. What do you think?
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 17 2010 :  12:14:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We certainly can, but my opinion it's a little premature still.. a second edition of the book has not been even yet announced . This particular entry is mostly for us to refer to as well as a guide (or correction appendix for the book) and Viktor and the team is free to use and review this entry if they do decide to publish another edition.

Cheers,
Vlad.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google