Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vladislav Kern
Vlad

USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 05 2007 :  9:44:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Found a mention of this camera on Mike Haley's site:

http://cccp.webstar.nl/price_list.htm

Any info on this one?

Vlad

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 06 2007 :  08:16:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Vlad,

Kiev FK-6 seems to be very rare version of Kiev-6C camera (or just look very similar). I'm sorry, but I still don't know how to place image inside the message ...

Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 06 2007 :  09:52:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Aidas!

You need to post a URL link to an image. That means you have to host the image on the web somewhere... Click on "Forum Code" link on the left of the reply box it'll give you a syntax how to put it in the message.

Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 06 2007 :  09:53:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would love to see it if you want an image.. if you're still having trouble, you can just create an entry for it if you want in the catalog :)

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 07 2007 :  4:25:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey People!
Could FK6 be the same Space Kiev found on http://www.ussrphoto.com/Wiki/default.asp?WikiCatID=17&ParentID=1&ContentID=121&Item=Kiev+6+Space+Camera
FK6 sounds as Fotoapparat-Kosmicheskii Nš6 ?
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 09 2007 :  1:31:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all,
I already placed the picture of FK-6 camera in "other cameras" section.
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 09 2007 :  1:36:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very interesting, it is a pretty much Kiev 6C with a small difference. It's definitely NOT the Space Kiev, as that one has interchangeable backs and it's more "Square" looking. Thank you Aidas!

Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 09 2007 :  2:52:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aidas, should I maybe move this entry to Kiev/Arsenal?
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 09 2007 :  3:08:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad,
No problems at all. But this camera is not listed at Arsanal's official list ...
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 09 2007 :  3:11:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
But is it manufactured at Arsenal?
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 09 2007 :  3:48:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
seems to be ...
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 09 2007 :  3:50:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
All right, then it goes under Arsenal I guess, I moved it. Thanks Aidas!
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 09 2007 :  5:49:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apart from the leather finish i can't see any difference between FK-6 and conventional kiev 6;
IMPORTANT NOTE; Dr Milos Myladek has an enormous collection of Russian oddities and unique products Including one product edition item as Sputnik 4 lens etc. He has also a vast technical documentation as original calculations and blue prints of inedit cameras. He could be of large value as our previleged member.
I suggest Invite him to participate this forum. As a matter of fact he furnished several data for the second edition of Princelle's book on Russian cameras
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 10 2007 :  01:19:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Luiz,
We all know that dr.Milos Mladek is a leading collector of soviet oddities, but he's very busy person as I know. It would be fantastic to have him, Alain Berry, Yuriy Davidenko, Viktor Suglob and many many others in this forum indeed.
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 10 2007 :  10:28:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Alain promised to visit and participate, I received a communique from his yesterday. So that's good news!
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 10 2007 :  12:43:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad,
Good news from you indeed!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google