Located in
Still Cameras > BelOMO - Zenit

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan

Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  2:28:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mine (#9311051) arrived today, NIB with manual and all. Helios 44-3 as lens.
And mine has NO auto diaphgram mechanism in camera, so please check if yours does have the lever inside body?
Instead of meter this ET version has weather symbols in a dial like E/EM-meterdial.
A real cheapie...

Best regards,
Juhani
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  01:57:52 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have one like that too Juhani its in the wiki-
http://www.ussrphoto.com/Wiki/default.asp?WikiCatID=73&ParentID=1&ContentID=1126
Serial is 9337674 and I look at it as a plastic Zenit B!

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses, A lot of Zenits, an Almaz 103 a few Yashica,and finally a Minox35GT
Go to Top of Page
David Tomlinson
RCCCUK
United Kingdom
208 Posts
Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  02:39:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine definately does have the auto diaphragm mechanism. It would seem that they used this model, the Zenit-ET, to build whatever they could from the parts available. Has anyone any other versions?

David

(http://www.rcccuk.com)
Go to Top of Page
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  07:19:55 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I had another plastic ET about the same time scale with both the Meter and the Auto diaphragm, now in the hands of another of our members,so I think you are right David. According to Alex at Fotoua.com there is also a metered non-auto version too, so that would cover most variations but there sem to have been a huge number of ET types

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses, A lot of Zenits, an Almaz 103 a few Yashica,and finally a Minox35GT
Go to Top of Page
BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  10:04:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
on my shelves there is :
one whithout ligtmeter but auto diaph.
another whith lightmeter and also auto diaph...so I must hunt for one whithout lighmeter and no diaph lever...!!!

(by the way ...if anyone can get for me a Zenit 122 black plastic cocking lever cap ...he will be welcome )
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  10:29:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Somewhat related, I picked up a mostly plastic Zenit-TTL at the camera show in Chicago couple of months back, I'll try to throw that into catalog this weekend for you guys to see.

Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 18 2010 :  2:21:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/1842010_Zenit ET BELomo 2.JPG

If I am correct in reading Russian even the box says "no meter" and which lens (here preset 44-3). Manual does list several other lenses also, even automatic

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/1842010_Zenit ET BELomo 4.JPG

And a view of the mount insides, no aperture lever in mine, but a lot of empty space!

Added material to wiki and corrected some. PLEASE ADD MORE SERIAL NUMBERS!

Best regards,
Juhani

Edited by - cedricfan on Apr 18 2010 2:33:11 PM
Go to Top of Page
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Apr 18 2010 :  4:31:43 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This version is alrady in the wiki I added it 27/1/2009 also a 93 serial

Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 18 2010 :  11:21:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad, how to join two wiki threads?
Looks like David and Richard have both opened topics for practically same camera:
http://www.ussrphoto.com/Wiki/default.asp?WikiCatID=73&ParentID=1&ContentID=1126
http://www.ussrphoto.com/Wiki/default.asp?WikiCatID=73&ParentID=1&ContentID=1326&Item=Zenit+ET+Black+Plastic%2C+no+exp+meter%2C+around+1993

Best regards,
Juhani
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 19 2010 :  12:00:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just need to reupload pictures from one to another and cut and paste the text. I can later delete the duplicate.

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 19 2010 :  02:48:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks! Copied and edited the texts to ID=1326 but I am unable to download the pics from 1126, maybe it is our office firewall

Best regards,
Juhani
Go to Top of Page
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Apr 19 2010 :  03:18:57 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Pics copied and pasted to 1326 you can delete my original entry now

Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 19 2010 :  03:29:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
And I have corrected my normal lens list, stupid me not looking from the manual where the list is given...

Best regards,
Juhani
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google