Located in
Still Cameras > Military and Official Use Cameras

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vladislav Kern
Vlad

USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 20 2010 :  4:40:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was always confused about this camera. Is this the same camera is C-112? Or is C-122 camera called Kopir as well? My C-112 is all black just like David's I guess the white version made me believe it's a different camera? Can someone explain?

Thanks,
Vlad
David Tomlinson
RCCCUK
United Kingdom
208 Posts
Posted - Nov 21 2010 :  04:26:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Vlad,

The Kopir and C-122, although similar are not the same. I believe that there are a number of different models of the C-122, made by various manufacturers. All serve the same function, but the main difference between the Kopir and and the BelOMO made C-122 is in the film chamber. The Kopir uses custom-made cassettes, whereas the C122 uses separate film spools. I think that the Kopir was exclusively made by BelOMO. I notice that '1200 cameras' designates these cameras, Viewnok, Zaslon-1 (Kopir) and Zaslon-2.

David

(http://www.rcccuk.com)

Edited by - RCCCUK on Nov 21 2010 04:27:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 21 2010 :  11:13:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I see, thank you David for the explanation, I should've looked in the SSK book first, I guess I missed that chapter for some reason.

Best regards,
Vlad
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google