Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
BERRY alain
mermoz37

France
814 Posts
Posted - Nov 23 2007 :  05:06:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello to all,
first of all , sorry for my very bad "french-glish"

on the councils of my friends I come here to collaborate in the pleasures of collecting the cameras (photo and cinema) of the ex-USSR.
I live in France and I have collected these cameras for 17 years.
as some among you I have some prototypes which could interest you.
I am 65 years old and, this year, I would be reprocessed of National Ministry of Education.
I am a Professor (and Director) of a multi-media school of training of Professors about the techniques for education.
The city or I screw is TOURS, a small city in the Loire Valley, in the center of France.
My leisures are « do-it-yourself » , handcrafts ,and the repair of the old cars (especially old MG cars)…
My wife, for my misfortune, collects also the cameras and….all items concerning the perfumes (bottles, advertising cards etc…)
by chance, we have enough place to present them in our house.
I hope to interest you and supplement the presentation of images of camera of the site of Vlad, which I thank here.

kind regards
Alain

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 23 2007 :  05:46:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Alain,

I'm very glad to see you here - so very very welcome!

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 23 2007 :  09:02:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now this group is a really expert group when even Alain is here, welcome!

http://www.cedricfan.sivut.ws/Juhani's%20website%20ORIGINAALIT/
Go to Top of Page

Bill Parkinson
nightphoto
USA
1027 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 23 2007 :  10:11:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit nightphoto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome Alain,
It is very good to see you here and to have your friendly voice with us. Thank you for adding to the catalog also and I look forward to many conversations about the cameras.

Regards, Bill

Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 23 2007 :  12:28:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Alain!!!

It is the greatest honor to have you here! Welcome! Now I can officially say with you here we can set the "Soviet Camera Collecting Laws".

I know you are not much of a forum person, so I made some modifications to the forum last night that allows you to have a semi-mail list format, so it emails you all the posting, and you can read them in email and then only if you want to reply you can click on a link inside that email to reply to the thread. More info here:

http://www.ussrphoto.com/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=181

Thank you so much for adding all these entries, I have organized them a little and renamed some if you don't mind to more acurately reflect their place in catalog and regarding the Chinese TLR I moved it to Other Cameras category for now, but I may create new category to place Soviet clone cameras from other countries.

Great to have you here, I will write in more details a little later, I have to run right now!

Best regards,
Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
gerard gerard
gerardpanoramic
Netherlands
23 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 24 2007 :  08:48:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit gerardpanoramic's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Alain,
Welcome too!
I am happy to see you again here!
A wellknown saying is the world is small indeed!
As we did in the past so many contacts!

Did you read already the How to make your film cassette for FT-2 camera?
Kindly greetings
Gerard from Leiden
Go to Top of Page
BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - Nov 24 2007 :  11:13:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Gerard,
small world indeed (thanks to Vlad)
you know , i was in hospital since 1 year but now i feel better like you can see here.
why i have in mind you lived now in a pacific or indian ocean island ???
not important ....
so i read about FT2 cassette ...a long time ago i made one for a friend which bought one to me ,whith an old rapid cassette , scotch tape and hand weld - with success.
by the way , you know i possess 202 prototype (all métal) said "property og ingeneer Tikomirov") named "ZENIT3 !
i publish here in cameras list.
friendly
Alain
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google