Located in
Photo Equipment & Accessories > Slide Projectors

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
cristina david
davidcristina

Romania
3 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 05 2012 :  3:34:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit davidcristina's Homepage  Send davidcristina a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Can you please tell me how to change the lamp once it is burn?

thank you.

Cristina D.

Milo Schekkerman
Valkir1987
Netherlands
194 Posts
Posted - May 07 2012 :  05:48:57 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Valkir1987's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lay the projector on its side, and slide it open. Underneath the lamp is a socket with two screws. You can unscrew them to remove the lamp and its socket.

The lamp must cool down for at least 15 minutes after use, before moving the projector.

Use a paper towel to hold the new lamp when placing it! Fingerprints will shorten its lifetime.
Go to Top of Page
cristina david
davidcristina
Romania
3 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 08 2012 :  3:53:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit davidcristina's Homepage  Send davidcristina a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for your answer. I unscrew the two screws, but the plastic that keep the lamp is too big so i cannot take it out from it's position, no matter how much i turn it or rotate it :( I am afraid not to brake it.
I see the new lamp that doesn't have a fillet, so probably the old lamp it is just pushed in its place, so should i only pull it up strongly?

I can place some photos in 2 days to show in which point of the "problem" i am, maybe you could figure it out from the pictures what i do wrong.

Thank you for the advices about protecting the new lamp, very useful.

I return with photos of me trying to change a silly lamp:)

Cristina D.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google