Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vladislav Kern
Vlad

USA
4248 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 28 2007 :  2:32:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Saw this on Zenit Camera Group:

http://www.phototechmag.com/industry/articles/2007/nov/111507.html

Quote from article:

". The
creation of the wiki has been made possible via a $323,000 grant from the
Institute of Museum and Library Services, a federal agency."

---OR one guy in the basement obsessed with cameras. .. That's how this one got started. And thanks to all the collector friends it's exploding!

Vlad

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1014 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 28 2007 :  3:23:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, sometimes I have wondered where this started from and who is behind it. But honestly I don't care as long as the BS is away and the members are as great as you are
Here we can concentrate in the essential, and if it goes to political history like it lately has = it is a must to understand the backgrounds
So, I am glad to be here, with you my friends who I knew even before but in confusing places

http://www.cedricfan.sivut.ws/Juhani's%20website%20ORIGINAALIT/
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4248 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 28 2007 :  4:09:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cedricfan

Well, sometimes I have wondered where this started from and who is behind it.

I'm not sure what you mean Juhani, I quoted a piece of that article for purpose of telling that you don't need a $323,000 grant to start a wiki site... All you need is a few dedicated people who love their hobby.

Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1014 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 28 2007 :  11:33:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As you know you invited me, so I got "straight into action". I know I should read the whole site, but before Xmas I simply haven't got time. So right now for the moment I am "only" here in discussion, with you all.

http://www.cedricfan.sivut.ws/Juhani's%20website%20ORIGINAALIT/
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4248 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 28 2007 :  11:58:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ah! I see what you meant now. You haven't explored the Wiki side of the site yet. Well you're been very active and contributing member in the forums, I've learned a lot from your posts! Thank you and that's all that counts!

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google