Located in
Still Cameras > KMZ - Zorki

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vladislav Kern
Vlad

USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  10:05:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aidas, how many of these earlier ones were made do you know? Serial # looks very high!

Vlad.

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  11:41:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad,
Thanks for your question. The serial number on Mir camera started from "20.000" not from single "00001". Don't as k me why, but this seems to be the truth. At least 3 productional Mir versions are known nowadays. So, first type started with serial #592xxxx, 2nd type with #594xxx, and the last one - from #596xxxx. All the numbers are approximate, but they fit my database records.

It's hard to say how much earliest Mir copies were released - so far I know have met only two of them ...

Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  11:47:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That is very odd! Maybe Zoom knows why it is.

Thanks,
Vlad.
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  1:11:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
According to latest news, the 2nd version of Mir camera starts with serial number #5929xxx. Sorry for disorientation ...

Aidas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google