Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
MARIO RACCAGNI
mario55

Italy
2 Posts
Posted - Sep 16 2014 :  07:21:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ifound this russian wide converter in a local flea market.It is very big and i suppose make for MF cameras.The small dial is 62 mm and fits ok the Volna 80 mm f 2.8 of my K60-The wide is 0,6 and so the result is about a 48 mm focal lens.I try this and the result is accettably
http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/1692014_$_57.JPG

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Sep 16 2014 :  09:04:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is very interesting example of post-Soviet Belorussian production of photographic items, I don't even know what AFT is, it's not one of the major legacy factories.. thank you for posting it, now I need to research AFT. . What is also interesting is that Belorus didn't really manufacture any MF SLRs, Ukraine did, so it's quite a peculiarity.

Cheers,
Vlad.
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1005 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Sep 19 2014 :  01:06:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Also interesting to know, that to whom these were intended to be sold? Package has a lot of English, and Belarus home market may have been very limited, so maybe export? But if here nobody has even heard about it before, then export has not been successful at all. As an accessory to Kiev and marketed by Arsenal would be easier to understand.

Best regards,
Juhani
Go to Top of Page
David Tomlinson
RCCCUK
United Kingdom
208 Posts
Posted - Sep 19 2014 :  02:43:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The FAN-1 Wide-angle Converter is listed in the Wiki Catalog in the 'Lenses and Optics' section.

David.

Edited by - RCCCUK on Sep 19 2014 02:45:47 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google