Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo

Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Sep 29 2014 :  9:26:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In a similar body from the compact Rollei 35 the Chinese built a film advance, shutter and lens exacly reminiscent of Smena first generation f4.5/40mm

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/2992014_youyi.png

Regards
LP

Alexander K.
AlexanderK
Germany
584 Posts
Posted - Sep 30 2014 :  1:08:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Luiz,
what do you mean with "Smena first generation"? Shutter and lens are similar to Smena and other SL cameras, but not "exactly reminiscent". There were many such cameras with similar shutter-system at that time. The body is also "similar" to Rollei 35, as well as similar to the first FED-Micron.

Regards, Alexander
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 01 2014 :  8:15:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Alexander
Although all knob Smenas have similar shutters they have some diferences in coupling systems and design.
I call first generation, once this YouYi (Friendship) has 4.5 lens, while all others don't.
Also, all mechanics were taken from Smena first generation which has film advande in the left side.
the body is also bottom and rear openings absolutely similar to Rollei 35 up to the strap lock, which differs from FED Microns.
Regards
LP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google