Kiev 4A focusing wheel making -
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jed
France
391 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  1:13:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit jed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

While working on a 1964 Kiev 4A I found that marking. Maybe something related to the rangefinder adjustment ? I will appreciate a translation ;)

Edited by - jed on Apr 27 2015 1:13:32 PM

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  1:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Jed.

I believe it says July 22 - Glazunov (last name)

Cheers,
Vlad.
Go to Top of Page

jed
France
391 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  1:48:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit jed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Vlad !

Thanks lots. The camera was never opened before so it was made in the factory. Probably he could have been punished for doing that... But I like that marking !
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  1:56:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What year is the camera? We should find that guy who worked on Arsenal
Go to Top of Page

jed
France
391 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  2:22:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit jed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
S/N is 6411652
I like the idea of the month of July 64 as time of production of the camera but I may be wrong.
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  8:55:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I tried searching, couldn't find any records of that person at Arasenal on the internet, Arsenal's HR archives are probably the only place that would have it. But it would be very cool if we would've found it!

Cheers,
Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google