Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ulrich W.
uwittehh

Germany
786 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 01 2016 :  3:46:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit uwittehh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am the only one? Since some days I do not receive any mails from the forum. Now I see that there are a lot of new posts.
Vlad, what's going wrong?

Ulrich

http://fotos.cconin.de

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 01 2016 :  4:25:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Ulrich, I think you are maybe the only one, I receive all notifications, including your post just now. I would either try to resubscribe to the forums or maybe check your spam filters that it's not being filtered out. I can also sometimes be blacklisted by your ISP, check with them. Also maybe try changing your email address here to see if you get them on the other one.

Cheers,
Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Ulrich W.
uwittehh
Germany
786 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 02 2016 :  10:57:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit uwittehh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad, thanks. I have resubscribed to the forums and set ussrphoto.com to the white list, but that does not work. There were also no mails from the forum in the spam folder. Then I changed the E-Mail address, this seems to work. I have no idea why GMX does not want to receive mails from here.

Ulrich

http://fotos.cconin.de
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 02 2016 :  10:59:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Ulrich, yeah I think someone else had issues with GMX with this forum... maybe Guido?
Go to Top of Page

Guido Studer
Guido
Switzerland
362 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 02 2016 :  2:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guido's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Hello Vlad and Ulrich

Sorry Vlad, I have some GMX accounts too but never used with USSRphoto AFAIR. I use an account from my own mail server (maybe you remember we talked about over one or two years ago ...). But I remember also that at least one user here had some trouble to receive mails from ussrphoto.com but it's longer ago.

All the best for the new year to all BTW!

Best wishes - Guido
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 02 2016 :  3:14:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Guido, thank you for your reply, happy new year! It must've been someone else then, because there was an issue before with GMX...

Best regards,
Vlad
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google