Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pierre Tizien
Moxies

France
183 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 05 2016 :  08:39:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Moxies's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody!

Since sovietcams page about I-61 is still in progress, I didn't find any info about serial number.

Today I received in package an I-61. I'm not really interested in I-61, it came in a lot with other things. But before I put it in my cabine, I noticed kind of strange serial number : 2200004 .
It's Zebra version (not Panda). According to fotoua, minimum serial number found is 65xxxxx .
http://www.fotoua.com/7lenstip.php?seek2=169&seek1=168&usl=&usl1=&rd=4&st=7

As far as I have noticed, exepted the first Panda version with 0's, zebra and black version seems to follow the prefix date in serial.

Any idea about my serial number?
Lens is classical, I didn't noticed anything strange, but if you want photo, I can share later.

Regards,
Pierre
Pierre Tizien
Moxies
France
183 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 05 2016 :  11:26:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Moxies's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here is photo :
Go to Top of Page

Alexander K.
AlexanderK
Germany
584 Posts
Posted - May 05 2016 :  11:30:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Pierre,

information on fotoua.com is not correct. Min und max numbers were introduced some time ago when the site was created and were not updated any more. I have two such lenses with s/n 2144729 and 6946161 on my FED-4 cameras (you can see boh cameras on fotoua). Unfortunately I don't have any information about the numeration of Zebra I-61.

Regards, Alexander
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 05 2016 :  11:37:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm gonna throw a curveball into this discussion . From collection of R. Teterev

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/552016_belomo_i61.jpg

Go to Top of Page
Pierre Tizien
Moxies
France
183 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 05 2016 :  11:43:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Moxies's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Alexander!
Vlad, I have never seen such MMZ I-61! Interesting.
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 05 2016 :  12:27:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Me neither . I didn't even know BelOMO made these! For what?
Go to Top of Page
Lenny
496 Posts
Posted - May 05 2016 :  2:12:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's really sad that the lens section in SovietCams is incomplete, the information about lenses there is really helpful. We could start an own database here in the wiki for I-61 and all other lenses if wanted. Must not be all serials of all lenses we possess, only serials which set marks to have an overview about the produced range and features. I would arrange the wiki page so that it would be easy to edit and to have an easy overview.

EDIT: I already arranged the wiki pages for I-61 Zebra, I-61 Panda and I-61L/D.

Edited by - Lenny on May 05 2016 2:39:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

Milo Schekkerman
Valkir1987
Netherlands
195 Posts
Posted - May 05 2016 :  3:18:17 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Valkir1987's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It is a strange serial number indeed. Remember the front with the serial number and the filter thread is very easy to replace. Many lenses have been repaired this way.

Surprised to see Belomo made an Industar 61.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google