Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Damir Zakizanov
FED-5B Olimpic Edition

Russia
9 Posts
Posted - Oct 09 2016 :  06:39:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Старт (Start), 8113730, Helios 44 lens, 0053726. The original cassete is present. The mechanism of the shutter runs all exposure times, but there's a problem with the shutter's ropes. It's rotten and torn. Maybe, some other problems, which I didn't expext. The cost is $55 OBO. There is a technician in my town, who can fix it. The repair, I think, will cost about $8-9.
Искра (Iskra), 6304351, with helios-58 lens, 6309074. It looks very good, but it's inoperative. The oil is freezed. The cost is $56 OBO. Don't know, if the technician can fix it, he usually works with 35mm cameras.
Zenit 122 (export edition), 93410740, with Mir-1B lens. It almostly works, but there's no trigger button. It cost $28 OBO. And we may install the trigger button. Repairing will cost about $3-4, if there's no other problems with the camera.
ФЭД Микрон олимпийский (FED Micron Olympic edition). It doesn't work correctly, and I'm afraid the technician has no extra repair parts to fix it, because the camera is rare and have a specific arrangement. I will ask him, if anyone will be interested in it. The cost is $16 OBO.
Смена (Smena, 1st model). I have two. One is very good. The only problem is thickened oil in lens. Other is... Dont remember about lens but the camera seemes like it was bitten. And it seemes newer then the other one. The cost of the first is $19, the cost of the second - $16, OBO. We may oil the lenses for additional payment, it'll cost about $2-3.

Damir Zakizanov
FED-5B Olimpic Edition
Russia
9 Posts
Posted - Oct 09 2016 :  06:44:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I apologize for some speech errors. English is my second language.
Go to Top of Page
sean perry
seany65
United Kingdom
313 Posts
Posted - Oct 09 2016 :  12:23:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Damir, Don't worry about your English, it seems fine to me.

Go to Top of Page

Damir Zakizanov
FED-5B Olimpic Edition
Russia
9 Posts
Posted - Oct 11 2016 :  06:09:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by seany65

Hello Damir, Don't worry about your English, it seems fine to me.

Thanks!

ZDR
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google