Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan

Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 01 2008 :  05:36:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Started finally to go through my collection for items that are not yet there. And first additions in flashes & bags are now made
Please excuse me for some poor quality pictures, I will take better ones soon. Right now the Xmas tree is blocking entry to my vitrine, and I have a lot of cameras comming soon that I will also need to shoot

http://www.cedricfan.sivut.ws/Juhani's%20website%20ORIGINAALIT/

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 01 2008 :  11:35:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK, gone through the "Stil cameras" KMZ-Zenit, BeLomo, Commemorative and Non-russian. And Acc & equip in cases, meters and flashes. And lenses. Added many pictures, and some new models. Some quite surprising to see missing
But a lot of topics in still cameras yet to go

And I do appreciate on comments on my additions: or

Edited by - cedricfan on Jan 01 2008 11:37:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 01 2008 :  3:50:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Juhani! Awesome! Thanks for doing all that!! The photos of manuals - you have those in your collection like Kiev 18, etc? Where did those come from?
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 01 2008 :  11:31:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vlad

Juhani! Awesome! Thanks for doing all that!! The photos of manuals - you have those in your collection like Kiev 18, etc? Where did those come from?

Well, just some pics that I had at home & little data I knew
Still have the Lomo to go, but as it has Smena I am afraid. I hope Aidas has already been there
The brochures are from my collection, I bought them years ago in German ebay. I thought that if I can't get the cameras then those at least. Now I know I did wisely
Still have one USSR camera magazine to upload, I think I will put a couple of pages as teaser right now and the rest later today

http://www.cedricfan.sivut.ws/Juhani's%20website%20ORIGINAALIT/
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 02 2008 :  04:07:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Juhani,
You are welcome to place your Smenas in Wiki catalogue. I have already placed only very few of them ...

Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google