Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo

Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 23 2017 :  07:24:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WITH THE LOVELIEST CAMERA
REGARDS TO ALL MEMBERS
LP

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/2372017_zorki siluet 2.png

Jacques M.
France
2583 Posts
Posted - Jul 23 2017 :  10:04:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are right, dear Luiz... Ten years already.
I joined the first group some months later. I had already met Alain who had told me about the site.

A very early Fed-Zorki as a perfect symbol, with its plaque on the back. What about a special anniversary camera? Even if it is difficult, it would be a pity to miss this opportunity...

Amitiés à tous. And long life to the site!

Jacques.

Edited by - Jacques M. on Jul 23 2017 10:10:49 AM
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 23 2017 :  10:50:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No matter Jacques and thanks.
The câmera was chosen because it symbolizes a new era in Soviet Photo industry.
_The retrival of the past (FED Kharkov)and views to the future (the export Market)-
Same way as the birth of this site.
I have begun this site as a cooperator and Always in debt with Vlad who sent a mail to me saying he had a surprise!
_This new site!-
Our best Regards to all the present members and a particular one to Vlad the mentor of this meeting!
LP
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 23 2017 :  10:52:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
On time :
I can't forget you Jacques the Champion of posts.
Regards
LP
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 23 2017 :  10:59:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello dear friends!

Thank you for remembering, Luiz! . I am very grateful to each and every one of you for keeping this site alive and interesting! I have plans in near future to redesign the site, and make a better user interface but keep all the content intact. It's a long project, one that I cannot get to yet because of my busy schedule.. hopefully very soon! The site is very old and needs a lot of rework, especially the forum search, there is so much content that it errors out on many occasions if you search within threads.

regarding 10 year camera, I've been asking around, not too many people left that can do such job with a camera that we had done before, I am still in search but no one has responded yet..

Best regards and thanks for everyone's kind words and participation!.

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google