Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
R4ct3r
Poland
11 Posts
Posted - Sep 18 2017 :  10:08:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,

Looking for USSR-made lenses for the K-mount (or A-type mount, like Tair-11A, with fixed adapter for K-Mount). Currently I only have Helios 44K-4, would love to extend my collection. :) If you have some glass of this type collecting dust in a drawer, leave me a message, we might strike a deal :).

Especially interested in Helios 77K, Volna-1, APO Telezenitars 300mm and 135mm, zenitar and peleng fisheyes, and pretty much everything other than aforementioned Helios 44K-4.

Cheers!
Pierre Tizien
Moxies
France
182 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Sep 20 2017 :  1:58:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Moxies's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Most of Apo Telezenitar 135 you will find in M42 mount (-M).
Zenitar-K 50/1.9 is not hard to find but Zenitar-K 50/1.7 I think never really existed. Zenitar-K 2.0 is also not hard to find at good price, even on ebay. Construction looks a bit cheap, but image quality is very good.
Also A mount with K-mount look to be rare, I never saw one, only M39, M42 and Nikon F I can see.
Look like you forgot the Mir-47K which is not easy to find, but findable, and a good lens to use. Also rare, but not so hard to find if you are patient is VarioZenitar-K 25-45mm/2.8-3.5.
Go to Top of Page
sean perry
seany65
United Kingdom
242 Posts
Posted - Sep 22 2017 :  2:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome to the forum R4ct3r.
Go to Top of Page
R4ct3r
Poland
11 Posts
Posted - Sep 23 2017 :  07:17:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hm, that VarioZenitar seems nice, even though I'm not fond of manual zooms. Looks worth a shot, but it is difficult to find...

Thanks for the welcome Sean!
Go to Top of Page
rkaipov
Germany
37 Posts
Posted - Sep 27 2017 :  01:09:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you can try to search in Russia. E.g. Helios-77k
https://www.avito.ru/sankt-peterburg/fototehnika/ms_gelios-77k-4_1.850_na_pentaks_918730266

Of course the deals are a bit risky, you need to pay first (mostly the sellers do not accept Paypal, I usually suggest to transfer the money by Moneygram) and then hope that the seller sends the lens to you. From my last about 20 deals one was a fraud.

MC Volna can be found there with Almaz cameras for about 100.
Saw Telezenitar 300/4.5 one month ago on the same marketplace, about 600, but now probably sold, don't see it there anymore.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google