Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo

Brazil
1956 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 26 2018 :  08:34:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A new reissue of na old mark.

https://filmphotographystore.com/collections/top-5-ultra-cool-different-35mm-films/products/35mm-color-svema-125-1-roll
sean perry
seany65
United Kingdom
307 Posts
Posted - Sep 02 2018 :  6:55:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Luiz, is this a remake of an old film, ie. a fresh, newly made film but using old formulae for the chemistry or just a load of expired film?
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1956 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Sep 02 2018 :  9:17:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As I know it s a new made Ukranian film made in a new reorganized factory under a new ownership but using several elements of the Old Shostka Chimzavod Conglomerate.
Regards
LP
Go to Top of Page
sean perry
seany65
United Kingdom
307 Posts
Posted - Dec 07 2018 :  2:27:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the late reply Luiz, but I've been a bit distracted trying to buy a Lomo blick rangefinder to use with my Welta Weltax (I suppose I should apologise for swearing by saying Welta Weltax as it isn't Russian). I've had two but both needed to be re-adjusted a little bit and I tried to do it myself. I know you take the shoe off and loosen the big screw and then adjust the small screws, but I couldn't tell if one screw adjusted the Horizontal and the other screw adjusted the vertical and if so by how much to turn the screws. All I could manage was to get the mirror to wobble by too much to get it back into place, so I gave up and decidied to try and find a properly adjusted one.

Anywya, thanks for the info about the Svema film.
Go to Top of Page
rkaipov
Germany
38 Posts
Posted - May 14 2019 :  08:55:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One can buy nowadays the whole Svema plant for a small money https://ukropnews24.com/legendary-svema-factory-was-put-up-for-sale/
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1956 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 15 2019 :  5:30:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
IT IS A PITY WHAT SOME PEOPLE DO WITH A HUMANITY PATRIMONIUM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google