Located in
History, Documents & Ephemera > Lens Technical Docs & Schematics

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo

Brazil
1959 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 20 2008 :  7:22:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
to Kievuser and members of the forum.
I started making a data copy on Soviet lenses based in official data from early and post Soviet documents. A second part is on preparation including more recent models. i mantained original Russian text with my own translation.
I hope this should be a valuable item for all of you.
Thanks and Regards

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 20 2008 :  10:23:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much Luiz! I've taken the liberty in converting this document into HTML as well. Now it's readable directly in the entry.. To print though people will have to download the attached DOC file.

Also moved it to Technical Documents & Manuals section.

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1959 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 21 2008 :  05:39:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad
Thank you for the new format but it is too large and goes to the outer limits of the screen, Figures are not centered and vary in size, so it needs a new format. So it need a careful revision. I did a PDF but really did not like it because the format is not proper,
This is the first part of a technical basis on Russian lenses. My friend Cavina has tecnical specifications (glasses and geometry) of practically all Soviet lenses taken from old Soviet design registrations. A really Phaenomenon!
Go to Top of Page
zhang
Kievuser
310 Posts
Posted - Jan 21 2008 :  08:23:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many thanks Luiz!It would be nice to know the design of the Volna-9 macro 50/2.8 lens. Now I have heard 3g/4e, 4g/5e, 4g/6e versions.:-)

Best,

Zhang
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 21 2008 :  12:41:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Luiz, you're right I'm sorry I accidentally turned off the link to the Word DOC file. Now it's back. Also width-wise there isn't much I can do since it's a wide table, but now at least I centered the content fixed the image sizes for schematics on the bottom. But now since the DOC file is available for download as well, I think this should be good enough.

Thanks again for a great work performed!

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1959 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 21 2008 :  3:22:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Zhang
if you go to http://www.ussrphoto.com/Wiki/default.asp?WikiCatID=28&ParentID=2&ContentID=300&Item=Vega+22+UTz you will see a fabulous Vega lens and cut diagram. Volna lenses are similar. I will post it soon wait please.
Regards
Luiz
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1959 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 21 2008 :  3:28:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Zhang
Again:
Go to http://www.photohistory.ru/35mm-NormalLens.html page and you will see the diagram of "Volna 1". All the others are similar.
Go to Top of Page
zhang
Kievuser
310 Posts
Posted - Jan 21 2008 :  7:11:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Luiz,

Thanks for the links.:-) It is a 5 groups 6 elements design. It is very interesting.
Go to Top of Page
zhang
Kievuser
310 Posts
Posted - Jan 22 2008 :  9:54:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Luiz,

Your friend Cavina is amazing! I wish I could read Italian now. It seems Russian cameras are quite popular in Europe.

Cheers,

Zhang

quote:
Originally posted by Luiz Paracampo

Vlad
Thank you for the new format but it is too large and goes to the outer limits of the screen, Figures are not centered and vary in size, so it needs a new format. So it need a careful revision. I did a PDF but really did not like it because the format is not proper,
This is the first part of a technical basis on Russian lenses. My friend Cavina has tecnical specifications (glasses and geometry) of practically all Soviet lenses taken from old Soviet design registrations. A really Phaenomenon!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google