Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vladislav Kern
Vlad

USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 31 2008 :  2:02:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did anyone ever seen one? Any pictures of it available anywhere?

Thanks,
Vlad

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1014 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 31 2008 :  2:42:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
More rare than hen's teeth. So propably Suglob has at least one, and Alain possibly?

Smena rules
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 31 2008 :  2:48:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yea I think Viktor would be to most likely have it, with all this BelOMO connections.. by the way, a little off-topic for this thread, but he promised me to find out about the A and B prefixes on Kiev III.. he said he sent a query to someone at Arsenal... so crossing my fingers, maybe another mystery will be solved.

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
zhang
Kievuser
310 Posts
Posted - Jan 31 2008 :  5:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Vlad, that is good news.Does anyone know the exact numbers of early Kievs? Kiev II and III by each year?

quote:
Originally posted by Vlad

Yea I think Viktor would be to most likely have it, with all this BelOMO connections.. by the way, a little off-topic for this thread, but he promised me to find out about the A and B prefixes on Kiev III.. he said he sent a query to someone at Arsenal... so crossing my fingers, maybe another mystery will be solved.

Vlad

Go to Top of Page
BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - Feb 01 2008 :  05:08:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry guys...
i do not possess minsk camera...unfortunatly
alain
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 01 2008 :  07:06:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure either Viktor has Minsk. I will be happy if he possess at least a picture of never-seen camera.

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 11 2008 :  1:51:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
... and now the answer to your question, Vlad. Please guess what camera (not the camera actually, but the sample) I'm holding in my hand with such stupid look in my face?

Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 11 2008 :  1:59:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*GASP* Awesome! Is this from the "Book"???
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 11 2008 :  11:11:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad,
This is the very only known picture of the conceptional camera ...
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 11 2008 :  11:15:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wow, I'm very impressed... , but there are a few different models mentioned in Princelle, what about that??

Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 12 2008 :  01:44:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
two other cameras were in "paper" stage only ...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google