Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jacques M.
France
2584 Posts
Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  09:55:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hello,
I have just added what I know in the Wiki about the 4,5/28, 3,5/50 rigid macro and 6,3/100 tele lenses. And the fake 2/50 Summar too.
Of course, if you have other serial numbers...

Amitiés. Jacques.

Bill Parkinson
nightphoto
USA
1027 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  11:24:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit nightphoto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jacques,
I bought the white FED-Summar that was recently on Ebay and so I added my name and corrected the serial number that was hard to read from the photos.
I have an unnumbered and very rare prototype of the FED Macro, the kind that is pictured in Princelle (page 108, middle row, 2nd from left, which says "Moscow Polytechnic Museum) which I will take photos of and add to the WIKI very soon.

Regards, Bill

Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  11:28:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jacques, great job, thank you!
Go to Top of Page
Jacques M.
France
2584 Posts
Posted - Feb 03 2008 :  2:56:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Thanks, Vlad.
Happy to know you bought this lens, Bill. The first time I saw it, it was an "unknown leica lens, perhaps prototype" the seller said. I've had to inform him...

I prepare lists about Fed accessories, surely you will have it in some days. Not very easy...

Amitiés. Jacques.
Go to Top of Page
James McGee
James McGee
Azerbaijan
192 Posts
Posted - Feb 04 2008 :  02:19:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,
I have been watching these topics with great interest and can't wait to contribute a little more information especially regarding Fed lenses, accessories, and their serial numbers. Unfortunately I am in Azerbaijan at the moment and my collection is out of reach at my home in England.
My collection includes a couple of 100mm/f6,3 lenses, a 28mm/f4,5, and if I remember correctly a macro lens. I also have the Fed exposure meter, and mechanical self timer, which a beautiful little thing.
When I return home at the end of this month I will catalog these items and submit the serial numbers, including those from my Fed 1 cameras, some of which are early Fed 1A's.
By the way I have a universal finder with only three turrets. This finder is unpainted and is marked TSVVS, does anyone have any information about this finder?

Cheers Jim.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google