Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo

Brazil
1959 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 20 2008 :  9:25:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad
Seeing the FKM-1 I noted the extreme share of parts with Sokol camera
Inn't true?
Regards
LP

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 20 2008 :  9:32:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Luiz, I will take both cameras in about an hour to compare them, I have a feeling you may be right, but only in regards to the chassis itself... since the rest if all electronics in FKM-1...

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 21 2008 :  2:51:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok, Luiz, I've compared my FKM-1 to both Sokols and I've got this to say - you are absolutely right, the basic frame of the camera is identical to Sokol-2 (Sokol-1 is 1mm taller), but besides the actual chassis there are no other similarities. The mechanics and the the position of all outlets and knobs is completely different. They basically just reused the "camera" (in it's classic sense of the word, the hollow "box") for the FKM-1..

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1959 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 21 2008 :  3:37:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok Vlad
I felt this.
Regards LP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google