Located in
Still Cameras > KMZ - Zenit

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams

Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 11 2008 :  05:13:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

This camera only confirms my information, that all cameras starting from Zenit-3 could be found under "Zeniflex" name indeed. I was lucky to see Zenit-3 and Zenit-4 rebranded. Now it's Zenit-3M with very interesting text on the prizm ...

Regards,
Aidas

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 11 2008 :  11:27:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This also seems like an expo demo camera. A sample to show at conventions.. Viktor had made us happy once more with his exotic selection of cameras!

Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1005 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 13 2008 :  2:08:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Indeed, is has "Mashpriporintorg" engraved on the prism, and that was the export company for cameras, radios and clocks etc.

Smena rules
Go to Top of Page
James McGee
James McGee
Azerbaijan
192 Posts
Posted - Jul 14 2008 :  02:53:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys,

We learn something new each day!!! I've never even heard of Zeniflex until now, let alone seen one!
Also the engraving on this camera is interesting, "SSSR", is also a first for me, I've seen "USSR" many times, and of course "CCCP", but never before have I seen "SSSR" on a camera.
"MASHPRIPORINTORG", what a tonguetwister this is, though I suppose it becomes easier the more you say it!!!
Very interesting camera, thanks guys,
Best wishes, Jim.
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 14 2008 :  10:23:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim,

Thanks for your comments! And even "Moskva" is engraved in this way, not "Moscow" as it should be ... Anyway I'm not wondering this, while having export camera box with lens "Inductar" reffered on it ...

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1959 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  1:31:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Everything interesting
But what kind of lens does it have?
It seems has no pre set
LP
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1959 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  8:28:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please!
Who knows or have seen this lens type?
Can Zoom tell anything for us?
LP
Go to Top of Page

Bill Parkinson
nightphoto
USA
1027 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  9:34:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit nightphoto's Homepage  Reply with Quote

"MASHPRIBORINTORG" not "MASHPRIPORINTORG". Here is a three-dimendional advertising poster from this export distributor:

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/zenitgirl1.jpg

Regards, Bill

Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1005 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  11:18:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry, but it is a very difficult word. Should have checked it as I have two of their magazines, one is also uploaded in the Wiki. Love the poster, as great as Vlads avatar picture from that magazine.

Smena rules
Go to Top of Page

Bill Parkinson
nightphoto
USA
1027 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 18 2008 :  12:13:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit nightphoto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Juhani,
It's actually a sort of counter display that is 3-D. When you move from side to side ... she winks at you! I thought of using it as my avatar ... but didn't want to get you guys all excited all the time! So look down below for two different angles of the plastic photo 3-D Zenit Girl! She winks at you!

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/zenitgirl2.jpg

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/zenitgirl3.jpg

Regards, Bill

Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1005 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 18 2008 :  09:34:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow, I am in love
But don't tell her

Some pretty usable images in the Mas...org magazine also that is here in Wiki
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1959 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 22 2008 :  08:06:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For those who want to know

MASHPRIBORINTORG

MASHina= machines
PRIBORi= instruments
INostraniy= foreign
TORGovlinya= trade

Elementary easy to built a Russian name!
LP
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 22 2008 :  09:54:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Germans still do the long connected words better! I've seen some couple of meters long.. hehehehe
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  03:01:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello friends,

Happy to say, what Viktor Suglob have assisted me to obtain another "totally black" Zeniflex for personal collection. These two "demo" cameras are not otherwise different.

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/P9090002.JPG

Best regards,
Aidas

Go to Top of Page
BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  12:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
huummmmm,
easy to make a fake one ...I will do it , when I will have time
please , do not groan....
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  12:26:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Alain, not gonna groan, just made me laugh!! If you can't have it - recreate it... LOL
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  1:03:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Alain,

Ít's easy to fake everything today, if very needed ... . I wish you good luck in your own Zeniflex version making ...

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1005 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  1:30:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When will we see a dozen of super rare Zeniflex'es in ebay

Smena rules
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1959 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 26 2008 :  7:20:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Zeniflex on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.pl/FOTOCAMERA-SOVIETICA-ZENIFLEX-RARISSIMA-PERFETTA_W0QQitemZ360098271239QQihZ023QQcategoryZ73448QQcmdZViewItem
from Zenit 3 body
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1005 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 27 2008 :  12:22:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh no, someone did it. But why not doing it better?

Smena rules
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1005 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 30 2008 :  4:11:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
And seems that someone here bought it, soon we will here more?

Smena rules
Go to Top of Page
BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - Oct 31 2008 :  11:22:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hmm hmm
Guess who is it ...????
alain
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 31 2008 :  11:36:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would phrase it different Alain: "Who ELSE can it be?"
Go to Top of Page
BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - Oct 31 2008 :  12:27:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
good answer ! you will get a good French bottle od wine ....alas , onl if you come here !
(I ask Michel if he want to pay half ....ha...ah ..ah..ha !!!)
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 31 2008 :  12:36:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well don't worry about the wine, but I WILL see you hopefully in May 2009! Bievres!!!
Alain, I want to move our OT discussion from here to http://www.ussrphoto.com/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=923
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  10:12:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Another black one without Mashpriborintorg engraving

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/DSC_0052_resize.JPG

(C) Viktor Suglob
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  10:14:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
And a black Zenit 3 with Mashpriborintorg engraving

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/DSC_0054_resize.JPG
(C) Viktor Suglob
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google