Located in
History, Documents & Ephemera > Camera Technical Docs & Schematics

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo

Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Aug 03 2008 :  2:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey All!

Recently I found an interesting Japanese site describing lots of Russian cameras , and others... Interesting to note They came from Takasaki Clinic of Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine, in Tokio. It is very intriguing that its main Doctor, Mr Takasaki is also an expert camera repairer. There are lots of cameras with comparisons and great information.
See All of them --- If you do not know Japanese, the pictures will be very delightful and agreable

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Aug 03 2008 :  8:57:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Luiz, these should probably go into Seller Reviews and Link section under Camera Repair... Entries should probably only contain actual information not links to them, that's what the other section is for. If you would like to add them there then I can remove this entry.

Thank you!
Vlad
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  1:51:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad
(our Chief Kommunard)
Explain better. Of course we can copy,translate and put in the section you want, but:
1) Japanese translation is too much difficult and I did not found any that operates accordingly.
2) And about copyrights?
Russian camera collecting is very active in Japan and there are at leat 3 camera clubs.
Anyway, I will be pleased to hear from you.
LP
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  7:35:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Luiz, I just meant that all links should not go into catalog but into this section for all camera repair related links:

http://www.ussrphoto.com/Sellers/default.asp?SellerCatID=8

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google