Located in
Still Cameras > MMZ / BelOMO - Other

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vladislav Kern
Vlad

USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Aug 28 2008 :  6:17:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know how come this camera had such a limited run? 3000 units for an FKD replacement seems very little...

Also I have this camera, I am planning to post some more photos of it, any requests on any details?

Thanks,
Vlad

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 15 2008 :  11:30:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Finally got around to take these additional photos.. see the wiki entry. sorry for the lack of backdrop, my light tent is not big enough to fit this camera in...

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1959 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 17 2008 :  12:19:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A very interesting characteristics of this camera is the arrangement for seeing with both eyes.
Normally people do not note... but the combination finder loupe and Fresnel screen gives us an easy Stereoscopic Vision and Focusing of the image.
That is really fantastic once you see correctly the ortho stereo with one single lens in the camera. Greater the F.L. - Greater the effect!
LP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google