Hi friends , tell us opinions about :

http://www.leblogdejb.com/photo/black-bird-fly-lomo-like-291

Alain

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 26 2008 :  09:25:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's interesting what they come up with, basically creating retro with new twist... which brings me to the question in another recent post that no one replied to, if people are interested in section in our wiki catalog for these
"new" lomos?

Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Bill Parkinson
nightphoto
USA
1027 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 26 2008 :  4:56:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit nightphoto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
To me, the most interesting thing about these new Japanese 'Lomo Style' twin lens reflex cameras is that they take 35mm film rather than 120. So folks can just bring them to any photofinisher instead of a place that will develop 120 (which are becoming harder to find).

Vlad, For me, I would be somewhat interested in a WIKI category for 'Non-Russian Lomography Cameras'. The whole phenomenon of Lomography is quite amazing and has it's roots in the Soviet Camera industry. However, I don't collect the non-Russian Lomography cameras .... but they are cool ... especially the ones with multiple lenses!

Regards, Bill

Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 26 2008 :  8:44:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bill, that sounds good, I will create the section at first opportunity and populate it with some cameras..

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google