The Kinap 16S-1 is a 16 mm movie camera from the late 1940s , early 1950s. This one is dated 1950. The identification plate shows that it was made by Kinap in Leningrad. It is powered by a clockwork motor and has filming speeds of 8, 16, 24 and 48 frames per second, in addition to single frame. The lens is interchangeable and is released by the two catches under the lens. The standard lens is the Lenkinap 1RO51-1 f 1:2.8 2cms. The viewfinder has frames marked for 2, 3.5 and 5 cm lenses, a central spot coupled rangefinder and is parallax corrected. The film cartridges, of which three are supplied in the fitted camera case, each hold 15 metres of film.
(Click to enlarge)
Created by RCCCUK on 4/23/2009 5:32:49 AM | Last Edited by RCCCUK on 8/31/2009 3:44:34 AMRevision History