I ask the experts of Zorki 1 and Zorki 2 for help.
1) Is this camera a bad puzzle of Zorki 1 and Zorki 2?
2) Is this a transitional camera between Zorki 1 and Zorki 2?
I think that:
- this camera is a bad puzzle of Zorki 1 and Zorki 2;
- the upper carter of Zorki 2 has been replaced with the carter of Zorki 1d (zorki 1d variant, book by J.L. Princelle).
I thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing your opinions.
Camera n. 551699
Lens n. 8086541 - Industar 50 - 5cm - f. 3.5
- on the upper carter there is only written the word “Zorki”;
- the camera number is shown on the back of the camera as on the Zorki 2 and the Zorki 1d;
- the time selector is from Zorki 1;
- the self-timer button,which is absent on Zorki 1, is shorter than the button on the Zorki 2.