here are two prototypes ame from LOMO factory:
black plastic one :
(inside hand labelled (2) from Lomo desk (museum ?)
- T 43 shutter
- 4/40mm Loùo lens
- CDS lightmeter (powered by 2+1 VP 625 batteries)
- batteries nest in the bottom
- DIN/ASA / GOST scales
- 1m to infinite distances scale
- strange scale : B 4 . 5.6 on the top of lense.
- one red led on the right side of finder
- seemed to be aperture priority automatic....
So another one (came from same factory)
- grey plastic bottom
- 2 leds in the finder.
- different scale on lense top : semm to be manual/semi automatic shutter.
both had no serial numbers.
(Alain & Claire BERRY collection)
(Click to enlarge)
Created by mermoz37 on 11/29/2007 8:31:37 AM | Last Edited by mermoz37 on 11/29/2007 8:58:46 AMRevision History