Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kris Lockyear
womble

United Kingdom
70 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 09 2012 :  12:20:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit womble's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I often have trouble with flare with my Lubitel 2 and it would be useful to have a lens hood to help with the problem. Was a dedicated hood made for the Lubitel 2, or am I going to have to make something?

Many thanks and best wishes, Kris.
Henk Mantel
Jo Lund
Germany
25 Posts
Posted - Jul 09 2012 :  6:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Kris,

On E bay Alex- photo-goods in the Ukraine sells 42 mm plastic lenshoods. I donīt know if they will fit your camera straight away, but I think it is easier to adapt a lensshade, than to make one yourself. The shades are rectangular in shape, so perhaps well suited to a twin lens camera.I bought two and one fits the industar 26 m straightaway, the other one will live on the ortagoz 4,5.
Good Luck,
Henk

HM
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 09 2012 :  8:05:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Kris, as far as I know Lubitel 2 has 27mm lens diameter, something like that may theoretically work for you:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-27mm-push-on-style-aluminum-camera-lens-hood-or-shade-/400299748058?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d33b96ada&_uhb=1#ht_1766wt_1163

Lubitel 166 is easier since it fits the same 40.5mm hood that I-61 and I-26 take and Fedka.com has that 40.5mm hood in case you decide to switch to 166
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google