Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Collectors and Users Open Forum
 where to load the Kiev-80 repair booklet ?
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fotolubitel
Norway
8 Posts
Posted - May 17 2020 :  10:12:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
these days I spend quite some time taking pictures with different V lenses with a couple Salyut bodies I have.
And I have also some other bodies to keep me busy; Zenith-80 ie. Salyut export version, another Salyut, and a Kiev-88, to check for different maintenance: stuck shutter, shutter curtain banding, 1/2s speed fix, and I use the repair booklet of the Kiev-80, pubished in Moskva back in the time.
The Kiev-80 was a rebadged Salyut-S.

So I did recall this forum, checked and the booklet isn't in the docs section of the site:
http://ussrphoto.com/Wiki/default.asp?ParentID=4&WikiCatID=85

I made for myself a high-res scan of the booklet, packaged as PDF, convenient for instructions/diagram sheets printed in A4 while I screw the guts of a camera. But it's 45MB and I can't load it to the technical section where size is limited to 2MB and it seems to be just general diagrams anyway there.
There is the manuals section, but the repair booklet isn't a user manual.

this booklet:

it's not really a clear how-to manual, but a technical description for the first part, referring to the parts in the many diagrams:

by the way I use also the Wolfgang Weiner booklet of 1994, which is heftier, organized differently, with a useful failures-causes section, and otherwise much of the Arsenal technical diagrams. But that book I won't put online of course, as it is copyrighted work. An insight:

anyway, you can pick the PDF of the Kiev-80 on Yadisk:
https://yadi.sk/i/P8FOhqwVThBl-Q

---------------------------------
Current working cameras:
RF: Fed-2, Kiev-2. Zorki-4, Fed-4
MF: Salyut, Zenit-80. Salyut-S, Kiev-6S, Kiev-60, Moskva-5
SLR: Zenit-V, Zenit-3, Zenit-3M, Zenit-122, Start
luigi gesi
schyter
Italy
85 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 18 2020 :  01:08:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit schyter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
great work !!! many thanks.

--------------------------

Only dead fish follow the stream ...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google