Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Vladislav Kern
Vlad

USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 11 2020 :  2:49:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
All,

Wanted to get your opinion.. I'm sure you've all seen the Instagram feed added to the front page of the site of my or USSRPhoto.com collection, is this something is useful or it's an eye-sore? Reasoning here for to have some kind of fresh content when you enter the site. Would love to hear your opinions. If you think it takes away from the site being a collaborative forum, I can consider removing it.

Thanks,
Vlad.

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1005 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 12 2020 :  10:37:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What is Instagram? I do know Instant coffee and Gramophones...

Best regards,
Juhani
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 12 2020 :  11:00:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Juhani! hahaha.
Go to Top of Page

MilenaVans
1 Posts
Posted - Dec 05 2022 :  09:30:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I looked at what your Instagram feed looks like, and I liked it! Every photo is combined well, and the tape looks very fresh. It seems to me that you still need to shoot video content in Reels; this will help you get even more exposure. My friend also has an Instagram shop and shoots a lot of video content in Reels. She even found a special site https://famoid.com/instagram-reels/, now where you can buy some views and increase your statistics. After that, she has even more orders in her store!

Edited by - MilenaVans on Dec 05 2022 10:05:42 AM
Go to Top of Page
paracampo ltda
paracampo luiz
Brazil
15 Posts
Posted - Dec 18 2022 :  3:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very interesting and in wonderful format but I believe it helps to minimize the power of this forum.

Today we are reviving the analog photo market and nothing better in the analog field of the popular well thought USSR widely sold cameras.
I suggest have a link in both senses
Wiki Catalog-Instagram
Instagram -Wiki Catalog
More to come...
Best regards
LP
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1959 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 18 2022 :  4:22:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello Vlad
Something goes wrong in your forum
I tried at least 10 times to access with the right name and pin
More interesting that I wasn't blocked after so much tries

Regards
LP

Perhaps this could be one of the reasons of the demise of comments
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1959 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 18 2022 :  4:24:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
More interesting is the fact my name became reversed
Regards
LP
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4236 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 20 2022 :  9:08:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Luiz, you just seem to have two separate account here for some reason so you logged in to the wrong one at first ..

regarding your forum comment - to be honest this forum is now mostly for archival purposes, most people switched to social media such as Facebook groups and Instagram, so I added the feed to the front page to get some additional traffic, so the site does not seem static and at least has some new content shown.. this forum is a treasure trove of information and I keep it up and keep paying for it just so people can find old discussions that are very valuable, but as you have noticed we only have a few active members, thus is unfortunate reality of progress.

Best regards,
Vlad
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google