Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Colin
urban-wombat

Australia
71 Posts
Posted - Sep 08 2011 :  9:53:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have any of you guys ever won on ebay when the price has been o very low (under $2) and revived the camera with out any problems from the seller?

In the past few months I have been the lucky bidder on two cameras in each time my winning bid was under $2.. both time the sellers contacted me saying the cameras are now broken and asking if the sale could be cancelled.

Both time I said okay because I'm sure if the where not broken .. would the arrive broken!

Now I wonder if it will be third time lucky? with my latest win not as low as the last two.. but still a bargain

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4251 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Sep 09 2011 :  7:50:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a few times and was lucky enough to receive those products, I'm really surprised those sellers you are talking about are that malicious! Where were they located? Australia?

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
Colin
urban-wombat
Australia
71 Posts
Posted - Sep 10 2011 :  01:21:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No not in Australia.. Latvia and the Ukraine
Go to Top of Page

Alexander K.
AlexanderK
Germany
590 Posts
Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  1:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had such experience too, but with England. I have bought a glass plate for 1 Pound and got a message from seller, that it was broken. BUT I had two or three "lucky bids" for 1 Euro in Germany. They all were successful!
By the way, I know some sellers from Latvia. Whith whom did you have any problems?

Regards, Alexander
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4251 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  5:15:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is what the Seller Reviews section is for on this web site. Feel free to write a review for these eBay seller so the rest of us avoid this kind of experience.

Thanks,
Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google