Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
James McGee
James McGee

Azerbaijan
192 Posts
Posted - Jun 08 2008 :  07:53:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Vlad,
I seem to remember that some time ago you posted a new topic regarding a PDF version of J L Princelle 2nd edition, (my apologies I can't find the post now).
As I remember you said that you could e-mail the PDF file to forum members providing they provided a photo showing that they already owned the book.
I often find myself in a situation where I would like to check something and the book is not to hand.
So, if possible I would be grateful if you could please forward the PDF file to me.
Best regards, Jim.

Photo taken with my better half, Marina, (Yes, she is Russian!!!).

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/P1010406.jpg

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4251 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jun 08 2008 :  10:43:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LOL! Thanks Jim, that's irreputable proof . Sent it to you.
Go to Top of Page
Dayton nathandayton
USA
95 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jun 08 2008 :  1:13:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit nathandayton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad, do you really want a picture of my ugly face and the book? or will the fact that my name is on the acknowledgements page do of both editions do?

It was really nice of whoever put the book into HTML to do it!
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4251 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jun 08 2008 :  8:11:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Nathan, no I don't need a picture, I just need something that tells me that you already own the book, to make sure that the electronic version is distributed legally.

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google