This drop-plate 9 x 12 cm box camera was manufactured by ICA AG. of Dresden, Germany around 1910. The small plaque on the back of the camera shows that it was imported for sale in Russia by V. Metenkov of Ekaterinburg. As Ekaterinburg had its named changed to Sverdlovsk in 1924, it was almost certainly imported before that date.
(Click to enlarge)
Created by RCCCUK on 4/10/2009 6:09:26 AM | Last Edited by RCCCUK on 4/14/2009 3:33:29 AMRevision History