Produced at Kinap factory in Odessa this silent 16mm movie projector was used for teaching purposes and War efforts for training people. Has forward and rear movements and still pictures projection. Extraordinary robust and simple construction. Produced in 1941 . A match box is included in the first picture for size proportions.
(Click to enlarge)
Created by Luiz Paracampo on 6/29/2009 6:51:22 PM | Last Edited by RCCCUK on 7/11/2017 2:25:49 AMRevision History