Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Collectors and Users Open Forum
 New here, introduction

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: Please provide registration password:
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

New! Upload Image

Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Valkir1987 Posted - Jul 10 2009 : 3:12:41 PM
Dear Camerafreaks :)

After reading the rangefinderforum frequently, I decided to register for this forum as well. For work I am a piano technician and tuner.

I started off with my grandfathers Zenit E years ago, the camera tought me the basics of photograpy. Then my father came up with a broken Fed 1 he got from a holiday in the Czech Republic. It took some time, but it was the first camera I repaired. Many many others came, including the book of Princelle and Maizenberg. I got many of my camera's broken, incomplete or non working. Repairing them is a hobby, and photography as well.

With kind regards,

M Schekkerman
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Vlad Posted - Jul 11 2009 : 12:57:25 PM
Milo welcome to the forum on behalf of the "camerafreaks" . As they say - let you freak flag fly... it's a great sickness to be collecting cameras because once you start you cannot stop. I am surprised there are no rehab centers established for folks like us.. .

Feel free to add any cameras to the catalog if they are not yet there but that are in your collection. Also as a reminder the personal Collections hosting on this site is currently free through the end of the year so feel free to organize you collection here as well.

Cheers,
Vlad
Michel Posted - Jul 11 2009 : 02:48:55 AM
Welcome, Milo.
And have fun "tuning" your cameras !

Michel.

USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google